Highlights and product features
For optimal transport logistics
The B50 baler offers efficient compaction into dense bales with ideal dimensions for optimal transport logistics.
Perfect pallet size bales
Bales measure 1200 mm x 800 mm x 1100 mm and fit on a standard EUR pallet.
B50 - Hard working high capacity baler:
How does the baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
With our BRA-IN monitoring solution you can make faster and better decisions while reducing your costs of operation*.
*Requires BRA-IN modem and subscription
Questions asked about this baler
We have our BRA-IN solution. A web portal for intelligent fleet monitoring based on data collected from a modem in your baler or compactor.
With BRA-IN you can:
• Get in control of your fleet of machines
• Receive a text message or email when a baler is full
• Advise your recycler directly about bales ready for collection or container to be emptied
• Tracking of the number of bales you produce over time
• Save time and money with remote service and troubleshooting
• Calculate on your Total Cost of Ownership