How does the B50 baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
Make the most of your equipment with our IOT solution. We call it BRA-IN, Bramidan Intelligence. Faster and better decisions, reducing your costs of operation while minimizing your impact on the environment. Access through the BRA-IN Webportal or App.*
*Requires active subscription, availability may vary from country to country
Who uses our vertical balers?
Many types of customers use our balers for compaction of waste:
Questions asked about this baler
All our machines are treated with a high quality, anti-rust coating to strengthen and protect the surfaces and prevent flaky paint and rust.
A full chamber indicator blinks when the baler is full. It is a small orange light placed just under the start button. Furthermore, the press plate will stay down on the bale and prevent you from putting more waste into the baler when it is full.
You can also add a BRA-IN monitoring solution to your machine and be advised automatically when the baler is full. You receive an email or text message when a bale is ready to be tied off and ejected. With a BRA-IN solution your waste collector can be advised when the agreed number of bales are ready for pick-up.
Read more about the benefits of the Bramidan Intelligent Monitoring Solution, which we call BRA-IN.
We have our BRA-IN solution. A web portal for intelligent fleet monitoring based on data collected from a modem in your baler or compactor.
With BRA-IN you can:
• Get in control of your fleet of machines
• Receive a text message or email when a baler is full
• Advise your recycler directly about bales ready for collection or container to be emptied
• Tracking of the number of bales you produce over time
• Save time and money with remote service and troubleshooting
• Calculate on your Total Cost of Ownership
Questions? Get in touch today
Fill in the form and we will contact you.