Find below the latest news and press releases from Bramidan in 2015. See also when we or our distributors exhibit balers in your area.
News & Events
- 20/09/2016 More efficient workflow and tidier assembly lines were some of the advantages of their new waste handling equipment.
- 08/09/2016 The Danish Minister of Trade Troels Lund Poulsen participated at the opening of Danish Marine Group's stand at SMM in Hamborg.
- 30/06/2016 The honourable Danish award called ”His Royal Highness Prince Henrik’s Medal of Honour” was awarded to Wastech Engineering in Melbourne.
- 21/06/2016 They turned inefficient waste handling into cost savings and environmental benefits.
- 30/05/2016 We call it BRA-IN, Bramidan Intelligence. It helps you monitor and optimize your waste handling equipment.
- 12/05/2016 We introduce you to our two new account managers in the Bramidan sales team.
- 03/05/2016 Bramidan invests in robot technology for welding of baler chambers, in order to meet future demands of the market.
- 07/04/2016 They increased their machine park with a X10 baler from Bramidan.
- 30/03/2016 Running a business requires innovative thinking. Checking opportunities offered by the market, Futrowis found a new use for a baler.
- 18/03/2016 After a short period of positive tests, Polish Grana decided to purchase a small baler from Bramidan.
- 04/03/2016 At Jensen's Steakhouse a small baler helps with compression of the empty packaging
- 18/02/2016 Compaction of waste resulted in more efficient production and better organized space.
- 10/02/2016 We employed John Bruno to service present and new customers in California and Nevada.
- 25/01/2016 More space and more savings were achieved after installation of a small B3 baler.
- 11/01/2016 From 30th May - 3rd June in Munich. You find the Bramidan staff in Hall C1, booth 139/238.
- 06/01/2016 At the company Grupa G3 the policy is high quality products and focus on safety of their employees. Therefore, they invested in a X50 baler for waste handling.